This MLK weekend turned out to be so great!!! Things I can cross off my list. Visa freeskiing Grand Prix. And cabin-ing. And going to a MLK and cookies party I went to when I was a senior in hs in Provo... (7th annual....... Cool but Sad)
More learned lessons: friendship is important during this time in my life and I I should "yolo" whenever possible with them. They are kinda like my backbone during this time in my life and it's great for now. My mom used to tell me you should always have the attitude of "why not" when doing things. Life is short. Don't take friends for granted just because they said you have bad hair that day. Maybe it's true! Listen to them rather than ignoring them.
But funny contrast, my friend Elyse m Dial said the other day, "Friendship won't help you get into the celestial kingdom" haha. So with that being said, there is a time and season for everything I guess. Ive never understood that but now I do.
Friends are always good to lean on but current and future family members last forever.
Other lessons: Be nice to everyone. You never know who will have a million dollar personality. Using people is bad but using people for there goodness is different. If you truely care about yourself you'll want to improve and be he best version of yourself. So find those that you'd want to be like most. And take notes and soak up everything. Also on he reverse side, be a good example. You really never know who is watching and taking notes of YOU.








1 comments:
SO TRUE GURRRRRRL
Post a Comment