Wednesday, February 16, 2011

....March is coming

Posted by rachelemichele11 at 12:49 PM
Which means it will be March 16th 2011. It CANNOT get here soon enough. I am very lucky enough to go on a Disney cruise with my lovely family! I have never been on one before but I heard Its #heckadope.- Hash tags have some how made it outside of twitter into my daily life, and that hashtag is one I use on my twitter alter-ego.  Who knows.

I have a list of things I Think are a must for a cruise:

[caption id="attachment_198" align="aligncenter" width="187" caption="Cover up"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_199" align="aligncenter" width="246" caption="Floppy hat"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_200" align="aligncenter" width="222" caption="J.crew dinner outfit"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_202" align="aligncenter" width="232" caption="Silk maxi dress"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_203" align="aligncenter" width="110" caption="bon voyage outfit"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_204" align="aligncenter" width="204" caption="fancy dinner"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_205" align="aligncenter" width="235" caption="New Marc Jacobs In season swimsuit"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_206" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="and beach bag to match"][/caption]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

I Heard... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos