So first to update. I went on my cruise to the Bahamas. It was a success. (side-note don't go with 2 two-year olds) Disney cruises aren't the biggest but they are the nicest and bestest.... Then it was right to work with finishing my mission papers. (oh by the way I'm going on a mission) hopefully to Italy. I hear if you pray really hard that's where you'll go... So I went to the doctors 3 weeks ago and took a urine sample for my physical. came back negative. Had to do it again. Still negative. Did it again. oh you guessed it still negative. I drank so much water during that time. I consider myself pretty healthy. so Today I went in hoping that my pee would be a good pee. WRONG. So my doctor pulls me into his office and said that we might need to do an ultrasound of the kidneys to make sure everything is okay! That was about the worst thing to say to a hypochondriac like me! My kidneys could be failing as we speak and I could have 3 more days to live... He realizes how I've been waiting for the urine sample to sign off my papers for my mission. So he signs them and I sent them to the stake president!!! EASY. (other than dying) SO FOR EVERYONE WONDERING I WILL HOPEFULLY GET MY CALL APRIL 28th! I'm ready to leave Utah. I miss my family a lot and want to get going on this whole mission thing.
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You committed perjury on your mission papers??... You're going on a mission????
Post a Comment