I havent really started packing up until last friday.
I was avoiding it because I ABSOLUTELY hate packing. so I just laid out my clothes and I think that's good enough for now. Play time because my summer semester ended yesterday and I finally get a summer until Monday night, when I get set apart.......I am nervous but excited. I honestly don't know what to expect because when I think of the MTC I think of a giant long EFY session and I loved EFY so I mean I think I'll be fine, right? and If I think of only others and not of how much ill miss shopping at Sephora and getting goodies from them or Nordstrom's half-yearly. I think ill be fine...... I really do love serving I mean that is why I am going, so I probably should? I'm so excited to help people in every way possible. I'm to teach people what I know about the church. If they see how happy and (stylish) I am, I mean they have to join right? Duh. but I have to work on another strategy to convert though. No flirting to converting like in high school!
Another thing I have a concern about is the bikes. My mission president which is no longer the mission president said that the bike this is for real, he wasnt joking, like I thought he was. He sounds serious like I would be doing a lot of biking............. my New mission President is this guy (You might know Him from the evil dad from "desperate housewives or the coach in "Forever strong:
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="598" caption="."]
Im kidding. Its actually the guy he is playing in the movie "Forever strong" President Larry Gelwix, the real Highland Rugby Coach:
I heard he is really really great. I can't wait!!! Anyway. I'm not sure how the riding bikes thing will work out. In a skirt, any advice???? All I know is that my legs will be great by the end of the 18 months.
1 comments:
It's very hot here in the summer, the air is bad and your lungs might notice, they spray a LOT of chemicals in our skies here (naiwmc is doing the spraying, i believe) which adds to how bad the air is obviously, but when it rains it clears the sky enough to see the mountains surrounding us, and it's actually quite beautiful.
Post a Comment