Sooooo Im in provo packing and getting ready to head to the MTC tomorrow. Really weird feelings is all I can say on how I feel. I am so grateful to be going but I really have to no idea what to expect. The best advice i've gotten is to forget myself and serve. Sounds simple to me!
my mom and dads flight were at 6:30 am and mine was at 7:30. So glad I had an extra day in provo instead of going straight to the MTC. We got to Provo and got my Motor vehicle report. my mom was super proud that I didn't have any arrests on my record! Then of course I took them to Jdawgs and they loved it! We shopped and shopped and got all the last few things I needed. I was so happy that I got to see Jessica Maloney today. We met up and had my last meal paid by my dad at Pf changs. It never tasted that good as it did tonight!!!!
I am so excited to tell everyone about the gospel and share with everyone my experiences. Please write me if you have time to say hello. You CAN send me candy or cookies. Im totally okay with that! Also, Thank you so much for everyone that came to my farewell! So much fun to see everyone, one last time.
Olive Juice.(a little inside joke)
-Hermana Jackson
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment