hellllllllo everyone! I am in the famous mtc laundry room and it is super super hot! today is my p-day and the temple was closed!!!!! so we had a lot of free time. well the first 4 days were veryyyy verrrry long. lots of lines and we went straight into teaching in spanish by the 3 day we were teaching our first "investigator" alfonzo... I can now roll my r's. yup impressive i know. the food i heard was so bad everyone lost a lot of wait. Wrong!!!! ITS so good! there are even vending machines!!!! I am in the laundry room and elders are talking about the narnia boxes!?!?! and the pillow room. so the sisters are on the search for our pillow box in our residence!!! I love my district so much! and my zone is really great! i really dont know what else to talk about.....oh Elder Holland came to the tuesday devotional and the week before was elder Zivic. I Really do love it here, but i cant wait to be in california with all the fresh fruit!!!! I LOVE AND MISS EVERYONE!!!!
also it was fast sunday and i bore my testimony in spanish!!!!!
if you want to write me you can dear elder or send me a physical letter. at
sister Rachel Jackson
mtc mailbox #252
ca-fre 1019
2005 n 900 e
provo ut 84604
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
Monday, September 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment